Each qualified new hire that meets one of the criteria below, has the potential to earn your company between $2,400 – $9,600 in tax credits.
- Food Stamp Recipients 18-40 years of age
- TANF Recipients (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients
- Ex-felons, convicted or released within the last year
- Vocational Rehabilitation participants
- Veterans receiving food stamps
- Veterans unemployed for at least four weeks within the last twelve months but less than six months
- Residents of Empowerment Zones (EZ) or Rural Renewal County 18-40 years of age
- Long Term Unemployed
Disabled veterans within a year of active duty.Up to $4,800 in credits.
Veterans unemployed for at least six of the last twelve months.Up to $5,600 in credits.
Disabled veterans unemployed for at least six of the last twelve months.Up to $9,600 in credits.
Long term TANF recipients.Maximum credit $9,000.
Summer youth (16-17 years old, living in EZ and employed between May 1 and September 15).Up to $1200 in credits.